July 12-19, 2020
Enjoy a week filled with workshops, strum-alongs, impromptu jams, and casual performance opportunities, all in an easy-going, supportive, and fun setting.
Come For an Afternoon – or Stay All Week
Now in its seventh year,
More than just uke!
We love music, and we love playing the ukulele. But you know what else we love?
- Morning yoga/body movement classes
- Swimming, canoeing, and kayaking just down the path on Whitton Pond
- Guided bike rides and area hikes in the nearby White Mountains
- Guided art activities
- Evening programs featuring speakers on a range of social justice topics
- Family-style meals served in the WFC dining room
- Free morning and evening children’s program
- Repeating for emphasis: free children’s program
We’re Building a Community
Ask former participants of MountainUke what they love most about the week, and they will tell you about what they learned and the music they played. But they will also tell you how much they enjoyed sharing a vacation with a group of friendly folks who share a common interest. The “small moments” — a game of cards on the porch, a lively conversation at dinner, trading stories over morning coffee — are what keep people coming back year after year.
MountainUke takes place
at World Fellowship Center
at the foot of Mount Chocorua
in Conway, New Hampshire,
a retreat and conference center
dedicated to social justice
located on 455 wooded acres.